Re: [RC] "sweet-itch" - Jennifer Fleet

There is a product called Equi-Derma that I found out about after I moved here to FL that works GREAT on sweet itch.  Shahtahr would get it really bad on his belly, all around his sheath, and sometimes on his chest from those darned midges or no-see'ums.

The Equi-Derma is not thick and greasy..you can put it in a spray bottle and spray it on.  It smells good too.  It starts clearing up the rash and scabs in just a few days and it stops the itching right away.  You are not supposed to apply it more than every other day...I guess it's pretty strong.

You can find it online.  The company that makes it is called Telesis.

I can't recommend this stuff enough!

Jennifer