[RC] Quicksilver Spring Classic this weekend - come "Ride Bear"!!!~ - sandy . l . holder

We're still taking entries. . . and it looks to be perfect weather (high is projected to be 72 degrees with low's in the high 50's/low 60's at night).  Please email me if you're still interested in coming.  Also, we LOVE volunteers!!~  Even if you don't have a horse to ride or know virtually nothing about endurance riding, we welcome you!!  Use the opportunity to volunteer to gain additional insight and knowledge of this beautiful sport.  We have 3 of the absolutely BEST vets (no offense to those that aren't going to be vetting our ride), with Chuck Kessinger the head vet, Bill Seales and Nancy Elliott as assistants (boy did we get lucky or what???!!!)

Anyway, if you can be in the area, please come on by for a visit or to volunteer if you can't ride.

Best regards,
Sandy
Sandy Holder • President, Quicksilver Endurance Riders

sandy.l.holder@xxxxxxxxxx • cell (408) 218-5028 • rightfax (813) 375-4286
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.