RE: [RC] Married couples in endurance - Mellifluous

Wife swap is looking for an female equestrian with a family to do a show on.  Wouldn't it be funny to watch a non horsey family have to deal with an endurance riding mom???

:-)

BTW - As far as my experience being a married endurance rider goes - My husband does not like horses, does not ride and has no intention of ever riding.  I think he sees me as his mentally ill wife who has a horse problem.  He really wishes that I had a shopping or some other "girly" addiction instead!  He did say that he would crew for me if I ever did *real* endurace and moved beyond LD's.

I would love to see an article on dealing with a non-horsey husband and/or tips to help bring them over to the dark side.  I love it if my husband was just as mentally ill as I am when it comes to horses.

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!