[RC] Sweet Itch - Ginger Bill

Sorry, Heidi, I would have e-mailed one-on-one but I hit the delete button too fast so here I am on Ridecamp. I have a horse that gets it every year. No matter what you do, believe me it can't be prevented. I called an equestrian vet and he gave my horse a shot of steriods and that helped a whole lot. I use Red Mange to get the hair to grow back and it actually works. It is very troublesome. We almost had to have this horse put down because we were at our wits end and he was soooooo miserable. Ginger

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!