[RC] Cost of rides - Linda Winkel

In Florida the rides pretty much are about 80 to 90 dollars with some now charging the same for the 50 and LD. Most include an evening meal on Friday before the ride meeting others have added a Saturday meal also.
I would prefer no meal since a couple of ours have food that has not been very good.. Hamburgers and hotdogs would be just as good and easier to eat.
I do like them to have enough porta potties as I do not have an LQ and do not have the desire to buy one. I only do  a handful of rides a year and am willing to rough it. Did buy a new tent from sams to have more room than sleeping in the truck with another friend who rode with me sleeping in a pup tent.. Next ride season we will feel like were in a mansion with the new tent..
And with the price of fuel and having to haul 3 to 4 hours for all of the rides if my friend does not go with me.. I will stay home. Too hard to justify the expense of a ride. I love to ride but can have fun out in the buffer training with some money in my pocket.

Linda and AJ