[RC] Entry Fees - Skyla Stewart

The entry fees we pay around Idaho are basically fine, understanding the COST of putting on the rides has skyrocketed. The general cost is about $80-$90 for a fifty and about $10 less for an LD.  Unfortunately gas and general expenses will be taking a very large bite out of the ability of some to attend the rides they normally would. Many of our ride managers have gone to a 2 day or more ride schedule, which does help, more bang for the buck. I just hope the rising cost for all of us doesn't slowing strangle the ability of rides to continue. :o(  I know this "budgeting" has finally hit home hard, too many things and entry fees are the least of it, sigh.

Skyla