[RC] Dynamite Products - Vchorsegal

   I have used Dynamite products for years and became a distributor as my clients always want what I am using & having success with. ( I train horses & humans for Endurance ) We feed a lot of grass hays, minimal alfalfa & grain, and I feel that the Dynamite vitamins are very important for my Endurance horses.  Their digestion & coats seems better after being on the vitamins for just a few weeks.  Also- several I have also given the Dynahoof product to have improved so much that I wish i had taken pictures ! They make a lot of great products, and i use them as I find the need.
   I am a keep it simple person, but I believe that some of these hard working horses thrive with just a little something !  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly