[RC] Dynamite Products - Shannon Weil

Hello Marlene,
Regarding your post about muscle testing for Dynamite products,
You may have already investigated their website at http://www.dynamitemarketing.com/
but here is some of the history behind the products

History of Dynamite

     In 1933, August and Carmalita Zamzow founded a feed formulation and manufacturing business. Hard work, quality feeds, customer service and integrity grew their company, Zamzow's Inc., into a 9 store retail chain that still thrives today. These attributes were and still are the cornerstones of Dynamite Marketing.

In 1982, Jim Zamzow, grandson of August and Carmalita, founded Dynamite Marketing, Inc. Jim's vision is to improve the health of all living beings through better nutrition. Dynamite products reflect this vision. Jim is a graduate of Boise State University and has extensively studied nutrition, soil science, microbiology, mycology and herbal medicine. Jim also works closely with a vast network of nationally recognized experts in these fields to develop the finest products for Dynamite Marketing, Inc.

Last week I just hosted Dr. Regan Golob for a seminar in my home for 3 days. He is the second highest ranked person with the Dynamite program. He does the muscle testing, and teaches it as well, to determine whether or not a horse or human needs a product and is quite successful with that technique. If you are interested in learning a simple way of doing it yourself, I will be happy to send you the method by email.

Regan told me that the first Dynamite product was formulated to enhance the nutritional feeding program for 1948 Kentucky Derby winner Citation who also became the eighth Triple Crown winner.

Best regards,

Shannon Weil
Dynamite lover
Cool, CA