[RC] Things to tell a newbie - rides2far

On Thu, 29 May 2008 15:31:51 -0700 "Kathy Mayeda" <klmayeda@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [...]

Also, the horse's leg has a spring like apparatus that is like jogging on a trampoline, it returns some of the energy at a trot but not a walk. I had to learn that just because *I* can't hold a continuous jog very well without walking didn't mean my horse couldn't.

Angie

Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval.