[RC] Anyone know what's going on with this vendor? - Angie Fura

I bought a halter through this vendor from the classifieds over a month ago.   I haven't received the product or any return phone calls or emails.  I'm very anxious about the fact that I gave my credit card info to a company that's not responsive.

Does anyone know the person who runs this company?  I'm hoping this is an innocent mistake. Perhaps there's a family emergency or computer issue?

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com