Re: [RC] Withdrawal - John Teeter

sorry guys!!! got a bit behind doing:

we had a great week-end!! but I forgot to do the archives thing (if ever I forget again, simply add 1 to the number of the current archive ...)

but sorry again!!:(

jt

On May 27, 2008, at 12:43 PM, Marinera@xxxxxxx wrote:

Dear John,

When you finish one week of ridecamp and then it goes into the archives and the next week starts, the next week does not start for me.? It does not kick in until about Wednesday when my withdrawal symptoms are really bad.

So? I have had nothing since the message
(Endurance Riding News) Owyhee Fandango :Day 1. Help.

Julie Suhr