Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] horsehair braclet or keepsake - Maryben Stover

http://www.beautiful-horses.com/  She made a bracelet for me with three strands, one for each of my endurance horses...........mb

On 5/24/08, Patti <deserthorses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear Ridecampers,
 I need your assistance.  I am in the process of having my first =
Endurance mare put to rest and would love to have a horsehair bracelet =
for myself from her to honor her.  In her day she was one of the top NE =
region horses and will be a sad day when she goes.
 thanks all,Carolyn Loedeman

Carol ~
It's sad to know you will lose your friend, but good that you are able to plan it.

Claire, in Arizona, makes lovely custom dreamcatchers using mane and/or tail hair from your horse.

Patti K
Vail AZ

--
Have you signed the TB WSS Petition?