RE: [RC] Trailering across country--Tips, advice, etc wanted - Ranelle Rubin

Debbie,

One thing I always do is have a small amt of beet pulp soaking on the floor board between stops. You can then put any mash-type ingredients you would normally feed into it, along with some previously chopped hay to make a "stew"..Be sure to put it on the ground for him to eat to encourage him to get his head down.

By the way, if you want a pasture to put him in contact me privately. Also, if you want to do any pre-riding, we can arrange that as well.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx