[RC] Santa Cruz/Mt. Madonna fire - Kathie Ford

Hi all, I just got news of this also as I have family down near there and also a future son-in-law firefirefighter we are concerned about as winds are very high there as well as here. He is part of the air attack division, thus we are very concerned for the safety of his crew as well.

The area is in the Mt. Madonna area and yes they are seeking and needing folks to help evacuate livestock  and other animals etc asap and as safely as possible.

It started around 5:30am.  This is a serious fire and at this time out of control.

Prayers and thoughts to those out there needing evacutions and the fire crews working so hard to try to get it under control.I wish I could be down there to help.

kathie