RE: [RC] Longstreets ??????????? - Paul

Hi Angie,

In Endurance Riding, we deal with AERC rules, and local/regional sanctioning body rules. In addition we often have to deal with a State or Federal agency's rules regarding what is allowed on the property or trails we ride on. Then of course if we use a private landowner for camping or trail access, they will have their own rules.

As A First time Ride Manager in 2008, I learned Lesson #1: Rules are overridden by Laws. Lesson #2 was that Murphy's Law is the Number One law of the Universe.

You posted about your ride being full, due to rules, so Murphy had to show you the Law :-)

Have Fun. Hope you have a whole platoon of Cavalry Riders.

Paul N. Sidio
Spokane MO