Re: [RC] [RC] Bob Walz - Maryben Stover

In 1974 Becky Hart and I rode Stuebben saddles with breeches and high black english boots when we started endurance riding.  We had trekking cases on our saddles.  We did not carry water or much of anything else.  Our horses were on 100% alfalfa and we had never heard of electrolytes.  How did we manage?

I still have my Stuebben Wotan that I would never trade away.