[RC] Sunriver@Mt Adams 2008 - Darlene Anderson

Sunriver at Mt Adams 2008!

We have moved the Sunriver ride to Trout Lake, Washington for this year. I tried to order up snowshoes for horses, in order to help our entrants get through that terrific snowpack at Wanoga Snow Park and our Sunriver trails near Bend, Oregon, but I couldn't find them anywhere!
The Mt Adams course is the same one used in the Pan American a few years ago and many of our great NW horses did awesome on these trails. The footing is great, there is enough elevation change to use all of those muscle groups instead of only a few and we'll take first class care of you! Challenge yourself and your horse, sign up!?

If there are any of you that don't have a horse ready for 75 or 100 but want to come up and help out, we'd love to have you! Stephanie Irving has been very generous with her trails, but her help was geared for?May 17, and so many of them made plans for June. We can use timers, pulsers, the works...and we'd like to serve food as well. If you have some idea of how to get that done, please get in touch w/either Steph or myself so we can work something out.?
For what you can do specifically to help, please contact Stephanie at 509-395-2065 (sirving@gorge. net).

Send your entries to our ride secretary, Karen Leiman. There is an entry form linked on our website. Send your entry in before June 9, 2008 and save $15.00. Please make checks payable to: Darlene Anderson.?
Send your entry to:
Karen Leiman
23440 S Viola Welch Rd
Beavercreek, OR 97004

Check out our website?(http://www.geocities.com/sunriverride/)?for more information and my most interesting blog entries for the latest updates and in the meantime, get that pony in shape for a 75 or 100 miler and get yourself to?Trout Lake?on the