[RC] moving - help - Jean Miller

I am posting this for Linda.  Linda has been my riding buddy for the past couple years.  I am sad to see her move but she needs to do her own thing.  She is a great friend and is fun to have on rides.  She crews quite nicely too.  Jeanie

Relocating to Western Ky.  Responsible adult (okay, so 'responsible' probably isn't the best word to describe me - maybe more like fun, crazy,lovable!) and my dog are looking for a home in the country to rent, within 30-60 mins of Ft Campbell / Hopkinsville KY area,  would also like to find somewhere to board my horse that would be close by, trails available. Also, would be interested in finding someone to train with and share gas expenses to go to a ride.   cell 231-598-0391 or lvincentrn@xxxxxxxxxxx for contact information, thanks.  Linda Vincent