RE: [RC] My Helmet Test - Kristen A Fisher

Paul – Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad you are OK!!

I would strongly suggest replacing your helmet, as the protective properties of it may have been compromised in the accident, even if it doesn’t appear to be damaged. I have sent 2 Troxels back under their replacement policy, which costs about ½ as much as a new helmet.

Even if you don’t have a replacement policy, it’s a good idea. In the dressing room of the first tack shop I ever went to was a sign that said:

Helmet: $100

CAT Scan: $900

MRI: $1500

Kristen in TX