[RC] Anyone traveling to OD? - Steven Hay

  I was just curious if anyone was trekking down to OD this year that might be going through Central PA and have room to pick someone up?  I think I have someone to trailer with (in order to save $$$) but I thought maybe I could look for a back-up.
  I could trailer to meet someone that might live on the way, if ya might be interested let me know, I'd just be bringing one horse, and packing light! :-)
  Take Care
    Steven Hay