[RC] brand inspection and coggins check on Nevada 395 North - Pickering.Dovie

Hello I was going to Quincy Ca over the weekend. I stopped at the bug station and was asked for my horses brand inspection and coggins papers.  I have both but forgot and left them at home. I was asked where I was going and how long I would be there.  After taking down that information I was allowed to go.  Just a heads up if you are going to the Patriots 100 this next weekend.  The person was very nice and cut me some slack.  But I would have hated to have had to go back home and get the papers or worse yet have my horse impounded.  This was on 395 North.