[RC] Ron Janzen - CTH

My beloved husband left us tonight at 6:30 pm, with his children by his side and the sun setting out of our window.  Ron left incredibly peacefully still looking like the athlete that he is.
                                 Christy Janzen

The endurance world lost another great person yesterday.
Ron Janzen passed quietly after a valiant fight with cancer at the age of 52.
Christy and his children were at his side.
Ron was well known and loved in the endurance community. He was voted best crew in Dubia.
He has always helped anyone who needed assistance. His kindness and knowledge helped many new riders and crew learn how to do it right.
Ron was an incrediable athlete. Riding , skiing , hang gliding. He embraced life to its fullest.

He will be sadly missed by his many friends.

Paddi