[RC] So, how many miles do you ride before your first 50 of the year? - Keith Kibler

I am taking a very informal survey:
Assuming you have a solid horse, assuming he or she has a solid base and previously gone the distance, how many miles between the first of the year and your first 50 of the year?

For me, and I have done all of two 50's on my best horse, 450 miles was great, 200 was lacking.
Keith
Shawnee Sunrise Farm
Gaited Endurance