Re: [RC] [RC] Stagg's dream......what about Steph's idea?? - Chrystal Woodhouse

Does anyone remember  Steph's idea? Putting on a ride that you could bring an extra horse to and loan to someone from another country ( you could ride with them) there wouldn't even need to be **gasp** prizes for  placings!!!! So no racing just riding and enjoying the company of someone who may be totally different however shares a love of horses. And then (hopefully) other countries would reciprocate.
This is my favourite idea I have ever read on RC I hope that Steph gets it happening one day!!:-)

Chrystal :-)