[RC] Fw: [bluemountainriders] Vote Yes! - Barbara McCrary

Sent to me from a friend and former endurance rider who lives in WA state.  Worth considering?

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: LD Clark
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 6:59 AM
Subject: Fw: [bluemountainriders] Vote Yes!

Only takes a minute to vote & add a comment.  Thought you might be interested.  Les

U.S. Senator Mike Crapo has introduced a bill that will continue to allow pack and saddle stock animals access to the National Parks.

S. 2283 "A Bill to preserve the use and access of pack and saddle stock animals on public land administered by the National Park Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, or the Forest Service on which there is a historical tradition of the use of pack and saddle stock animals." (read more)

Currently the bill, also known as "Preserving our Equine Heritage on Public Land Act," is in the Committee on Engergy and Natural Resources.

The link below will take you to a Web site that has a voting button for people to indicate whether they are for or against this bill. You can also alert your friends and write your Congress Representative. Please take a minute to vote.

All it takes is 1 click: Vote Here!

Please forward to all your friends.

__._,_.___
Y! Sports for TV