RE: [RC] Mouth work - clicker training - Ranelle Rubin

Sheila,

I won't "thwap" you..silly girl! I don't know anything about clicker training, but it sounds interesting to say the least. I have just found that there are more ways to skin a cat, so to speak. Horses that have been abused like this one obviously has, need to learn to trust that what you are asking of them won't hurt them, but rather will feel good, and they get a treat for agreeing!

Let's ride..really ride! Folsom Lake trails are good right now..

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx