RE: [RC] Phoenix Riding - Susan Nance

There is also a stable out of Cave Creek that takes people out. nice trails and very pretty. it is off the Carefree hwy.Another one is Spur Cross. It is in the northern part of Phoenix and NW of Scottsdale.  There is also a guide service called Windwalker trail rides that does guided rides in the Scottsdale area in the Tonto National Forest. I would think that would be more interesting of a ride and from what I know, they have smaller groups even just one or two people instead of the eight totally non riders.
Sue