[RC] Water tank installation question - Teresa Williams

Need RC advice: Just bought a 35 gal upright water tank that will fit in a corner of my 3H LQ trailer. I am thinking it could go one of two places. Either in the rear tack area, behind the saddle rack (will be hard to fill and clean in that space). Or, it can go in the stallion stall (I only haul 2 horses and use the stallion stall for all the junk) in the butt side corner closest to the LQ. Anybody have one of these and a recommendation about best location? Thanks for any advice.
Teresa Williams