Re: [RC] [RC] Foot pain - Kathy Mayeda

I too don't care for Terrains because of lack of support.  I also find them very hard to walk downhill with them because they don't have much in the tread department.  I really preferred my tradional Ariat paddock books.  (Competitor?).

I also use EZ Ride stirrups with cages.  You also have to be careful not to be bracing into your stirrups because that could cause problems too.  I usually ride with a pretty loose leg when I'm riding mileage.

K.