[RC] Qatar, here we come! - Maggie Mieske

Hello ridecamp friends,
I wanted to let you all know that I have accepted a position in Qatar in the Middle East!  :)  They made me an offer I couldn't refuse!  Now if I can just convince them that Malik is a "dependent" and that they can send him to "school" at a local stable!  :)  I'll keep in touch via a blog and hope you'll send me e-mails when you can.  My yahoo address is the best bet:  msmieske@xxxxxxxxx.  We'll be leaving the end of August!  :)

Maggie

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward. - - Kierkegaard