[RC] hey you malibu riders? - Kathie Ford

Hey you So. Cal, Malibu riders...I just looked at the photos Lynne did and they are really great! Looks like a wonderful ride!

I wish I wasn't so far away or I'd love to ride it with you!

I used to live down in those parts and in fact my husband and I were married at Malibu Mt. Lake  in Agoura which is in there somewhere. I also used to work at Paramount Pictures so was neat to see the old ranch too!

Also, you guys have some beautiful well built up horses down there too and some real good riders!  Good form folks!!  Horses looked so happy and fit!

Hey, who was the guy in the uniform riding the mule?  Looked like a park service guy or something!

Loved the photos and felt like I was there!  Enjoyed it thoroughly!!!

cheers,
kathie

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.