[RC] Burn Injury From Hot Ash - sherman

I’d read an article a few/several weeks ago regarding the use of honey on wounds. Honey from a particular blossom was being used successfully to fight infections. Did anyone else read this?  So hopefully you sister’s treatment would be accepted even these days (:>)

Kathy

Sheila wrote:

My sister is a nurse and she says she would pour honey on her patients

tunneling wounds, cause it's the only thing that would work (30 years ago).

I am not sure how well that would go over in a hospital/ nursing home these

days, but it's good to know.