From: Opal Perry
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ho Boy! Here comes PeTA!

I know.. this is ridiculous.  They have also cited another reason for him to be suspended.. she was "whipped mercilessly".. holy crap..

I am sure the world would be a better place if horses weren't ridden when they are so young, but getting PETA involved is NOT going to help this along.  Geez..

Opal Perry