[RC] anyone in Northern ID? - Marlene Moss

Hello

I am looking for someone living in Northern Idaho that might be able to check out a horse for me. The horse is near Culdesac ID, which is near Lewiston and the Washington border.  This is a mare that I would want to do endurance with.  I’m not in a huge hurry since I still need to sell a couple horses for both money and to make some space.  If it works out, I might also look to see if anyone from the area would be coming to Colorado or Wyoming (maybe for the Shamrock ride) and want to made a few extra bucks hauling an extra horse down this way.

Thanks!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More