[RC] supracor pads - Kathy Copeland

We have and use the supracor pads all the time.  We use them under sadddles that fit our horses backs.  We absolultuely love them and have had no issues with them, never a sore back, no bunching, no break down, no slippage, just a great pad that is easy to clean.  We have tried lots of pads and this is our pad of choice.  My daughter even did a science experiment comparing the heat build up under pads and the supracor always kept the horses backs the coolest.  I for one absolutely love this pad and so does the rest of my team.  Now we are just Slow Pokes and mostly do LD's but we do go out and play hard in the hills when not on a ride and it gets really hot where we live in the summer so this is just mine and the teams opinion and we are sticking to it.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland