[RC] Dry Hay vs. Green Grass - Vchorsegal

Hi Mel-
  Wow- pasture 24/7 how nice !  I think I would consider the fact that even if you stalled them & fed them bermuda hay, it is much drier ! Could you transition them from pure pasture, then 10 days before an event give them some of each, until it was more dry hay for the ride & a little green grass?  You could transition them back to pasture 24/7 after the ride in the same manner. Also- I would serve the hay wet. if you use a rope hay net you can dunk & serve ! Happy Trails !  -Heidi Helly