Re: [RC] european AERC? - John Teeter

each country has it's own - go to http://www.endurance.net/ and click on "World" - then look up the country in the left hand selection box. that will start you off. The french site(s) are most complete I think, but a bit spread around. same for Spain. Italy has a good one too. Can't remember specifically what Endurance-gb.uk has...

johnt