RE: [RC] Mt. Lion attacks - Chris A

Iundernstand that and realize if it was looking for dinner, it would be quietly stalking. I think this one was busy eating a deer or something. nevertheless, when my mare says it's time to go, I listen to her because she's extremely brave.

Ranelle Rubin <raneller@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dawn Simas explained something to me once when we were riding, which does not help your horse's fear, but hopefully will help you feel better. She said the lions you hear are not much danger to you. They are not hunting anything but each other to mate. The ones who are hunting food will be silent.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx

530-885-3510 home office
916-718-2427 cellular
916-848-3662 fax

"Life is an ocean and love is a boat
in troubled waters that keeps us afloat"
Christy Moore, "The Voyage"
Chris
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com