RE: [RC] Paragon Biotin Plus & Yucca - Nancy Mitts

Actually the Biotin Plus has always had the Yucca. (I think that's the plus part, or one of the plus parts.) I'd get after the company for not disclosing that on the web site list.
I don't have an answer for the withdrawal times, but not feeding the product for a few days shouldn't hurt the effectiveness.
In my experience the Yucca increased the rate of hoof growth, which was good when regrowing a damaged hoof. The horse loved the taste, too.  If not trying to grow a hoof extra fast, I'd order the one w/o the Yucca next time.
I have also noticed some horse feeds & other supplements (that you wouldn't expect) contain Yucca. I hate having to use a magnifying glass to make sure!

Nancy Mitts

  I read the ingredients of this product on line so I was very surprised when my order arrived and listed on the bucket as an ingredient was yucca since this ingredient was not listed in the on line ingredients I read.  Obviously the manufacturer has changed its formula and the on line ingredient list has not been updated.  Mind you, the ingredient list I reviewed was not on the manufacturer’s website but on the retailer’s website that was not aware of the change.