[RC] Running Bear needs help - Teddy Lancaster

Title: Teddy Lancaster
For those that did not know. My trailer was in a wreck last week.  Insurance covered it and nothing was hurt (like me or the dogs of inventory), but the trailer was called a total and I just had a new one delivered.  But I have 2-3 days to transfer everything over from the old to the new.  I am at Cindy Bell's place in Greenville, FL and am willing to PAY someone (or more than one - able bodied, at least one MAN who can help move the generator, awning etc.

I am 40 miles east of Tallahassee.  Please, My only helper is only here until Monday and there is more work than he and I can do to get the job done before he leaves.  I have called just about everyone I can think of but perhaps someone out there knows of someone who would be willing to come.

Food, money, gas, etc.....
--

Teddy Lancaster

1-800-533-2327

http://runningbear.com/

"Hope is Collective, Despair is Alone"

We have a rare opportunity to vote for a man who is willing to put the Constitution of the United States
and the interests of the American citizens first above all else.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish

the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."   John Quincy Adams

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- Francis of Assisi