From: suesblues@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; pnergaited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] American River Ride!
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:42:20 -0700

I had contemplated going to MRRT... so far away & those fuel prices! Then I found that I needed to take another trip down to see my dad, still in Marshall Hospital TCC unit in Placerville. Having been taught by him never to waste a trip  that you can multi task on, I'm bring down my horses & doing the American River 50!! Hopefully I'll have a rider for my MFT mare & a driver for my rig! Last minute impulse! I will make it work. I believe this will make my dad proud! Wish me luck!

~Sue Walz

http://RavensEndurance.info
http://www.MarsanPoodles.com