Re: [RC] [RC] FYI: Get to know your horse's heart - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Thank you, Katrina for sharing this article from Horse.com.  I might suggest for any of you that have not subscribed to this periodical - do so!  It is a wonderful resource management tool for horse care.

You a can to the link that Katrina put in the email and look at the top of the page where it is has a Register Now tab.  I receive the hard copy but view the online periodical most of the time.  I like to be able to go back to the hard copy to review and/or have research material for future reference.  At-any-rate the information highway is alive and well.

D'Arcy

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead