[RC] someone in Kingman AZ - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

I am in need of someone to go to Kingman and look at horse for me and possible be present for pre purchase exam and blood drawing.  Family issues are keeping me close to home.  I am really interested in this horse as a new endurance prospect for myself.

Also any vets out there close to the area please email.  thanks.
donna