[RC] Rising Cost of Rides - Ginger Bill

I am very fortunate that I live close to several rides. I don't ride but about two to four rides a year, but even at that, I will be very selective as to what rides I'll be riding. I don't require a lot of the perks. A certificate will certainly do me just fine as I remember when I rode for a hoof pick that was worth twenty-five cents at the time or a small plastic mane comb. I gave the comb away to my brother-in-law for his beard. I do not compete for speed so I look for a ride that my horse and I could enjoy. That is my top priority. I'm easy to appease and so thankful that we have endurance rides to participate in. If I can't afford but one a year, then I'll ride one a year. Take care. Ginger

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.