[RC] CHICKEN CHASE/AERC NC PRERIDE - ekiddco

Just got back from Chicken Chase, one of the prerides at the site of the AERC National Championship.  What a great place for a ride.  Close to I-65, beautiful grass field for the horses with plenty of horse water.  The away vet check is close for the crew to get to.  The course is tough, but not ridiculously tough for the horses.  No boulders to jump on or off.  Even with all the rain they've had, the course was surprisingly dry, just a few patchy spots.   Ride management was VERY organized.  The holds and vet checks were all textbook.  No weirdness whatsoever.  The volunteers were friendly and had it together.  I believe this is going to be a very well-run NC.  I will definitely be back for Top O' Rock at the end of May.  These two ride managers deserve an attagirl.  Way to go Amy and Cindy!  Thanx to Bill Wilson for letting us invade his home.

 Ed