[RC] Vendors are Old Dominion - Charles Coleman

Thus far looks like we will have Dala Tack, Taylored Tack and Running Bear Farm plus the Old Dominion Store will be set-up for business from Thursday on. I still carry electric fence post bags and sponges which will be with Old D store as am I working the ride.  The vendors will all be in one easy to access area so if you are planning on being one please let me know. Sounds like the new Old D is really going to be great so plan on coming! Mary C