[RC] Unleashed dogs - sherman

I’ve only been riding on the trails around the American River Canyon for 4 or 5 years now. I’d estimate roughly at least 3-4 times the hikers on the trails on the weekends now compared to when I first started using the trails. Sometimes even during the week there will be very large groups, like tours.

Kathy

Truman wrote:

The root problem really gets down to there are many more people on the trails today.