[RC] griz on Tevis trail...not! - Cindy Collins

There are no grizzlies in California, except on the flag :) ?Cindy

[RC] Bears on Tevis Trail....a flatlander's experience - Chipnml
When Debbie Parsons and I were driving up to Robinson at last year's Tevis, we saw a grizzly bear run across the road.? It was a thrill for us, and we both screamed "BEAR!!!!!"? then laughed hysterically at the obviousness of that comment (which was typical of our time together).

?

Last year at a ride in northern MN, our horses would NOT go past a spot in the trail.? They were both bug-eyed and snorting, and Dezi was trying to whirl around and go back to camp.? Although we didn't see anyting, we decided the only thing that could have freaked both of them out would have been a bear.? If it had just been Dezi, well....it could have been a frog, or a tiny branch brushing his leg, or a funny looking root, or a dead chipmunk.? But my companion's horse was very experienced.

Cindy Collins