[RC] water tank for trailer - Lysane Cree

I have a 25 gallon water tank that fits in the dead space in the front tack of my slant load - it is triangular in shape -and sits on a stand. I really find it useful, the only inconvenience is that occasionally it has come up off the stand when it is filled with water and then I cannot get it back in place until half the water is gone. The stand is the same shape as the tank and has edges, but the tank "jumps" over that and ends up partly on one edge.
The tank came with a strap that you bolt into the corner wall and tie in front. It doesn't seem to be enough though to keep the tank from moving.
I drive very carefully and slowly so I am not sure what else I can do. Does anyone have any better systems for tying the tank in, other than the web strap it came with??

Lysane

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr size=1> Looking for the perfect gift?<a href="" Give the gift of Flickr!</b></a>