[RC] FW: Bears on the Tevis trail - Ranelle Rubin

Below is a pirvate email I received and am posting with permission. Great information

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx